We want to help you care for the stray cats in your area and stay in control of the population. Please report any cats you know to be stray to us.
We would ask that any posts are made with respect to everyone, so that this group remains a positive place to talk about cats and helps us to help them.
This is a family-friendly page – please don’t swear; keep it friendly and polite! Also, please don’t post any:
• violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist posts, links or images
• comments that threaten or defame any person, groups of people or organisation
• solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial or not-for-profit organisations, communities or pages
• comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
• multiple successive off-topic or disruptive posts
• repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated
• Crowdfunding pages such as GoFundMe, unless prior approval has been given
We reserve the right to delete any of these types of comments, or ban any user who infringes these guidelines.
This page isn't manned 24/7 – please don’t use it for urgent advice or requests. Please note that we are unable to give second opinions or specific advice on your cat's health or any change in behaviour observed. For medical problems consult your vet, for behaviour problems please consult your vet and then a suitably qualified behaviourist (http://www.apbc.org.uk/). If you would like to report a cat in distress please call the RSPCA on 0300 1234 999.
Links to external content are not an endorsement.